Dec 28, 2010

All moved in and comfy

So my life has been a bit hectic the past few days. My wall unit recently caved in because my TV was too heavy for it, so I had to take everything out of it and dismantle it (you never realize how much of a nerd you are until you have to pile up all of your video games on the floor). On a side note, if anyone needs some wood, I'm your man! Construction waste can't be thrown out here for a few months, so it'll be sitting in my basement for a bit if anybody wants it.



Anyway, the bright side of this all is that I got a super nice TV stand at a boxing day sale for only 50 bucks (yay The Brick)! So now I get to spend today building it, and finding shelving for my massive vidjagame and movie collection.

Also, you may note that I am posting this from a new location. To add to the general turmoil (which is much better than the general carnage of The Prophet's Hair), I have decided it would be a good idea to relocate my blog. Took surprisingly less time and effort than expected, but still a little bothersome (especially when I found out my ideal URL is taken from someone who created their blog in 2002 and never posted), but now I am all moved in and comfy. The blog's not as nice looking as my old one was (if Blogger staff read this... I am hinting at something), but I decided to move here so you guys could follow me, and recieve notification whenever I update (plus, it feels cool to have 'followers'). The controls are also alot easier for me to use, and there's alot more cute little things I can do here, like change what "comments" and "tags" are called, and modify my byline. I can also connect with other sites, which is cool. This is sounding like a commercial for Blogger, so I'm going to stop now, because I'm just trying to explain why I decided to move.

Anyway, hope you come visit me at my new e-home, and it would be cool if you followed me so I don't feel like a loner. Also, if you follow me, I will be your best friend.
And, if yer in a cleanin', organizin' or buildin' mood, come over to my irl-home, and help me build my tv stand, or re-organize my basement. Will be much appreciated, and there could be beer involved.
Until next time, have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment