Dec 28, 2010

Who I am and Who am I

So, this is my first blog entry. It seems like everyone has started a blog lately, and it made me think: I like to talk about myself… maybe I should do this!

Anyway, from what I’ve seen, people like to start off a blog with an entry giving basic background about themselves. Now, I really think your view of who I am should be interpreted from what and how I write, not blatantly told to you: it’s basically impossible for people to try and tell others aout themselves without tons of bias. However, I do understand that some facts are needed so you can understand what my perspective is, and the context in which my writing takes place.


So, me in a nutshell: I’m currently at Brock, working towards a BA with a major in English and a minor in Music. I live in Niagara Falls, and I take the bus to school (future blogs will probably detail my love for Niagara Falls and Brock, and my constant anger at the bus system). I play saxophone and piano (and alot of other stuff, but not that well). Music’s also really important to me and will also likely come up in the future.
Once I graduate, I am going to pursue writing, either Entertainment Journalism or Creative Writing (probably doing an MA in one of those), although I am also considering possibly teaching, writing music or law school. My dream job would be playing for the orchestra in a musical, but the odds of that happening are really low, and I'd be super happy in any of my other career ideas.


Anyway, peace for now, I think I’ve rambled too much. Sorry if I bored you to hell, it just seemed like I should start off by giving some info about who I am, &tc. Promise the next one will have some actual opinions or something…
maybe…
Anyway, g’bye for now.
And shameless plug: If you like my writing, check out my deviantart for more! steve-greenwood.deviantart.com
T’is all

No comments:

Post a Comment